Saturday, January 25 – Tallahassee Fitness Festival: Weigh, measure, and meet your trainer!
- Arrive by 8:45 am, we will begin promptly at 9:00
- Meet at the Working Well tent
- Wear loose clothing that can be adjusted for measuring tape
- We will announce the team/gym pairings at 10:45 am, and you can meet with your trainers immediately following the announcement.
- The challenge begins THIS DAY!
Wednesday, March 26 – First 60 days are over! You are now in the On Your Own Zone:
- You may no longer receive free membership or personal training from your gym.
- You may, however, join your gym or hire your personal trainer.
- If you choose to purchase a gym membership, we encourage you to patronize the gym that has been training you!
Saturday, March 29 – Springtime Tallahassee 5k Run
- An optional event for all teams to consider. It’s a great way to test your endurance, enjoy some time with other teams, and have fun! You can find out more at www.springtimetallahassee.com or www.gulfwinds.org
Saturday, April 21 – STOMP Out Type Two Diabetes – Tallahassee Museum
- An optional event for all teams to attend, this will include 1 mile walk; bike rodeos; fishing derby; soccer and tennis expos; dog exhibition; FSU beach volleyball; LCS faculty kickball tournament, kids' celebrity fitness challenge; free diabetes screenings, and more!
Friday, April 25 – LAST DAY OF THE CHALLENGE
Saturday, April 26 – Post-challenge weigh and measure
- Location: FSU Health and Wellness Center
- Time: 9 am – 12 pm (your exact appointment will be scheduled soon)
- Wear similar clothing as to the kick-off (but hopefully a smaller size!)
Thursday, May 1 – GRAND FINALE EVENT
- Location: First Commerce Credit Union
- Time: 5:30 – 7:00
- Bring your family and co-workers to celebrate with you!