For those of you who are scheduling Workouts with Stephanie, I hope you have a great time! Be on the lookout for an email from her to schedule a workout. We're looking forward to seeing your hard work in person. Have lots of fun together as a team, and take pictures! You are doing something great!
This week's message is about moving through change, and it includes some ideas for ways you can say goodbye to an old, unhealthy version of yourself and support the new habits you have created. I hope it helps you stay well this week!
Education Night: MOTIVATION
We're looking forward to seeing you Tuesday, March 4 at 5:30 for our first educational program on Motivation. Learn how to find, keep, and use motivation to get the most out of your fitness goals.
We will meet in the TMH Auditorium from 5:30 - 7:00. Bring a healthy dinner with you! Here are directions to the auditorium:
1. Park in the main garage (entrance off of Centerville Road) and note the $1.00 parking fee.
2. Enter via the Atrium (Level G). You'll know you're in the right spot when you see the manatee fountain.
3. Enter the doorways that say "Hospital Entrance" right by the coffee shop.
4. Follow the hallway around to the B Elevators and go to the 1st Floor. Or, be super healthy and take the stairs!
5. Coming off the elevators make a left (right if you took the stairs), and the auditorium is on your left, near the Chapel.
Please RSVP with a comment in this blog post or by email to heather (at) wellnesswithoutpity (dot) com to reserve your place and so we can ensure enough handouts.
Have a healthy day!